Sites with free shipping (info from 2013)
- ASOS – definitely the leader with free delivery. They’re based in the UK so this one applies to the U.S. as well. I was initially hesitant to order from them, but they are now providing more sizing info, so I took the risk and ordered a dress a while back and was very pleased with the service!
- Free People – Free worldwide shipping on orders over $150 – however their online customer service is terrible, so I can’t recommend them.
- NastyGal – Free worldwide shipping on orders over $150. Which is awesome because they have the MOST AMAZING SHOES.
- Dahlia – Free worldwide shipping on orders over ₤30. And such cute stuff!
- Shoes of Prey – Custom designed shoes for you. Free worldwide shipping. Admittedly, it doesn’t come cheap.
- Urban Outfitters – Free international shipping on orders over $50. [D recently exploited this and ordered 9 of these. They came in two enormous boxes and probably cost a small fortune to ship! There is no way they would have made any money from that sale.]
- LuLus – Free worldwide shipping on orders over $150 using code Worldwide at checkout
- Topshop – downside is that your order has to be £100 (approximately $158 USD, $190 NZD at the time of conversion). Admittedly I’ve never ordered from here.
- Revolve Clothing – Free international shipping on orders over $100USD.
- Shopbop – Free express shipping on orders over $100. Designer goods, so again the free shipping doesn’t exactly come cheaply.
- Solestruck – Free U.S. shipping, Free international shipping on orders over $199 USD (as an aside, a huge stockist of Jeffrey Campbell)
- Tobi – Free International shipping on orders over $100 USD, otherwise shipping is just $9.95. Pretty much looks like Nastygal to me but might be worth a look.
- Sheinside – Free worldwide shipping. Lots of reviews by bloggers but some poor reviews by ordinary buyers (e.g. I’ve seen some complaints of items not arriving etc so I would proceed with caution).
- Romwe – Free worldwide shipping. Pretty much like the site above – it looks like a marketplace… I would call this “direct from China.”
- Chicnova – As far as I can tell, free shipping. Again, same as above. Direct from China. But with slightly better photos.
- Choies – Free worldwide shipping, no minimum. Lots of conversation pieces. Also do deals for bloggers who host their banner. Again direct from China.
- Persun – Free worldwide shipping, no minimum. So many cute bags! Also appears to be direct from China, but a clean looking site.
Sites with affordable shipping
- Modcloth – Shipping is usually reasonable. Depends on how many items you order, but around $15-30 USD.
- Amazon.com – but beware that many sellers will not send items internationally
- River Island – Free in the UK, but £10.00 to NZ and the USA. Reasonable. And their clothes are cute (and not too expensive)!
- ZeroUV – sunglasses only. $7.95 USD flat rate for international shipping!
- T.I.L. Darling – Similar items to modcloth. $15 USD flat rate
- Rustic Vogue – Similar items to modcloth – some really great mod bags. I did a trial order with one dress and one bag, and shipping was a very reasonable $16.25 USD.
- ShopRuche – Similar items to modcloth. I did a trial order which resulted in $25 USD to ship 3 items (the order total was $100 USD).
Sites with slightly less affordable shipping…
- Evermicrush – starts at $9 USD up to $45 USD
- Curator – I did a mock order (1 dress and skirt, FYI) and shipping was $35 USD
So what other sites have you come across that have either FREE or very affordable international shipping that I’ve missed out on?
One thought on “Websites that offer free international shipping”
Thank you !!!