- Start 2017 off with a no-buy for 6 months. No clothes. No make-up. It will have to be from today since I did a lot of unexpected shopping over our Xmas holidays, so lets say 17 of Jan to 17 of Jul.
- Sew more (continue using up my fabric stash!). I made a pretty good effort last year, but there is still always more sewing to be done.
- Cook more vegetarian meals. Meatless Mondays?
- Have at least $60k in savings by the end of the year (yes, it’s going to be a boring and frugal year).
- Be able to do 5 pull-ups.
- Skype my MN friends and family more often.
- Blog more regularly- try for 1 post a week [here we are halfway through January and I’m already behind!!].
- Make friends in the city we actually live in (all of our friends live in Melbourne – we haven’t made any local friends yet. Yes, it is both shocking and incredibly slack of us).
So that’s all I can come up with for now. I guess we’ll just see how I get on, won’t we?