- Silk/merino tank $15
- Sneakers: $23
- Dress: $5
- Floral tank top: $5
- Black and white shoes: $25
- Messenger bag (ok, maybe it’s not exactly clothing, but I’m counting it towards my budget!): $35
- Silk/merino tank $14
- Portmans black dress $5
- Silk/merino cardigan $55
- Printed platform heels (that I’ve owned for at least 5 years and never worn) $25
- Merino fabric (2m) $38.40
- White tank top $10.00
- With my big research study starting, I decided I could use a couple of tops. I ended up getting two of my favorite knitted linen tops from Max (a store I almost never shop at) for $44.98. Not too shabby.
- Secondhand Nine west heels to wear to a wedding – $26.90 including postage (and of course, didn’t end up wearing because I ended up changing dresses at the last minute). 😦
- Witchery Cardigan that I’ve been wanting (stalking?) for ages – $79.92
- Envelope clutch for the above wedding $49.00
- Tights/nylons for the above wedding $12.00
- Crocs – $19.99. Ok, hear me out – I know they are horrible, and mine aren’t even real but they make really great camp/hut shoes for tramping!
- Witchery Espadrilles – $23.42 – I received a $20 Witchery voucher for my birthday… and they were on sale. Did I need them? No. Impulse purchase? Yes. But they’re cute and I don’t regret it too much.
Current total: $32.96!!! I was doing so well too – it seems like I had heaps of money in my budget. And then after the Witchery Cardigan (which I desperately wanted) and the Wedding… well, it’s all gone! 😦 I need to do some more trademe sales ASAP! Wish me luck!