Huh. So it’s 2015 already. Anyone else surprised or is it just me? Let’s get to it then. Setting the 2015 goals. Admittedly I didn’t do so hot on my 2014 goals (hence some of them have shown up again here), so I’m hoping 2015 will be an improvement.
- Save money. All of the money. As much as possible.
- Run the Dunedin half-marathon (in Sept) [I had registered last year, but then couldn’t run due to injury in 2014]. Try to win the fancy dress/costume contest.
- Compete in the Kepler Challenge again. Beat 2014 time, preferably enough to win the most improved award.
- Do as much tramping as possible. Lochnagar over Easter. Hump ridge? Learn snow skills.
- Enter the tramping club’s annual photo competition.
- Finish off 1 year no shopping [Oct 2014-Oct 2015].
- Get my tattoo removed.
- Go to Melbourne to visit friends.
- Be able to do an unsupported headstand (yoga practice, here I come!).
I think that will be sufficient. Do you set yearly goals or make resolutions? If so, what are some of your goals for 2015?