Just wanted to provide an updated list of sites that provide free international shipping. Giving credit where credit is due – the new sites I’ve found through were through Anna at Melodic Thrifty & Chic.
Sites with free shipping
- ASOS – definitely the leader with free delivery. They’re based in the UK so this one applies to the U.S. as well. I was initially hesitant to order from them, but they are now providing more sizing info, so I took the risk and ordered a dress a while back and was very pleased with the service!
- Free People – but only for your first order and if you sign up to their mailing list
- NastyGal – Free worldwide shipping on orders over $150. Which is awesome because they have the MOST AMAZING SHOES.
- Dahlia – Free worldwide shipping on orders over ₤30. And such cute stuff!
- Shoes of Prey – Custom designed shoes for you. Free worldwide shipping. Admittedly, it doesn’t come cheap.
- Urban Outfitters – Free international shipping on orders over $50. [D recently exploited this and ordered 9 of these. They came in two enormous boxes and probably cost a small fortune to ship! There is no way they would have made any money from that sale.]
- Topshop – downside is that your order has to be £100 (approximately $158 USD, $190 NZD at the time of conversion). Admittedly I’ve never ordered from here.
- Shopbop – Free express shipping on orders over $100. Designer goods, so again the free shipping doesn’t exactly come cheaply.
- Solestruck – Free U.S. shipping, Free international shipping on orders over $199 USD (as an aside, a huge stockist of Jeffrey Campbell)
- Sheinside – Free worldwide shipping. I’ve only just found out about this site and have never ordered. Strikes me as a bit of a marketplace, products are often in limited sizes and general site layout is poor.
- Romwe – Free worldwide shipping. Pretty much like the site above – it looks like a marketplace – only 1 size in the items… I would call this “direct from China.”
- Chicnova – As far as I can tell, free shipping. Again, same as above. Direct from china. But with slightly better photos.
- Choies – Free worldwide shipping, no minimum. Lots of conversation pieces. Also do deals for bloggers who host their banner.
- Persun – Free worldwide shipping, no minimum. So many cute bags! Also appears to be direct from China, but a clean looking site.
Sites with affordable shipping
- Modcloth – Shipping is usually reasonable. Depends on how many items you order, but around $15-30 USD.
- Amazon.com – but beware that many sellers will not send items internationally
- River Island – Free in the UK, but £10.00 to NZ and the USA. Reasonable. And their clothes are cute (and not too expensive)!
- ZeroUV – sunglasses only. $7.95 USD flat rate for international shipping!
So what other sites have you come across that have either FREE or very affordable international shipping that I’ve missed out on?